Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What I've Been Up Too

My 4 Seasons Spring Swap is in the mail and should reach it's new home in a few days. I finished quilting a twin size 100% polyester quilt for Becky. She asked me to quilt it for her I thought it would be no problem. Well, I was wrong! LOL I've decided I will never quilt a polyester quilt again. When she dropped it off she told me she just wanted it made into a quilt not to worry about or stress over it. She was laughing as she handed it to me. When I saw it I laughed also. She bought it from a thirft store for $2.00 it was full of holes and open seams. ( she should have left it there) LOL Anyways, She's happy with it and I have a few more gray hairs.

Happy Non-Poly Stitching
Shar

1 comment:

Tracey in CT said...

Thank you so much Sharon! Your gorgeous quilt arrived here recently and I love it! I promise that I will blog about my box full of goodies tonight!! Thank you!!!!!