Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frog Stitching


Froggy went a courtin and he (she) did ride A-hu......I have that song stuck in my head. This is my progress so far. I decided to add a 4th cube, so I'm doing a little frog stitching. I'm sure the sinus medication is making me loopy today. This cold just hit all of the sudden, no one else in the family has it. I probably picked it up while shopping over weekend......blahhhhh. I hope everyone is having a great week! Froggy went a courtin and he did ride A-hu.... : )

Happy Stitching
Shar

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Shar that is amazing...sorry you are not feeling the best hope you get well soon...can't wait to see more progress on this one..

em's scrapbag said...

Well Froggy, this is too funny but while reading your blog my media player began to play this very song. I know it's weird that I have this song on media player. What can I say I'm a mom and when I hit random play I often get childrens songs playing.

Browndirtcottage said...

oh my.....frog went a courtin he did ride....sword and pistol by his side........i have this book...it was given to me by one of my grandmothers when i was a little girl....and now i read it to my granddaughter.....once upon a time i had nearly the whole book memorized.....small world!!