Monday, December 21, 2009

Fabric Ball




It's been crazy around here with Christmas just around the corner. I have managed to get all my shopping done with the exception of one item. Whew! Now, all I have to do it get everything wrapped. Mom phoned yesterday and asked if I would like to help her make some candy today......Mmmmmm look out peanutbutter fudge here I come! That's my favorite and one of the candies mom makes every year. :)~ I have a small finish to share....this fabric ball made with a few 30's repro scraps. If you would like to make a few of these fun little balls click here for the link


Happy Stitching!
Shar

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Shar, thanks for the link. Have a great Christmas!

Barb said...

Thanks for the link....enjoy the candy!!!

Myra said...

Love that fabric ball!!! Too cute! Thanks for the link! 8-)