Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pegboard Is My Friend


Please hand me the EZ angle ruler?........I'll wait.....LOL..... Oh my.......I wouldn't do that to ya really......promise......heheheh. In my efforts to be better organised. Today, I turned this mess into......... are you ready? Drum Roll...............Ta Da!


A place for my rulers to hang out....ahhhhhhh..... finally! I can see....find.......and get to my rulers with ease. I found the pegboard at Home Depot for $7.00. :)~
Happy Stitching
Shar



7 comments:

Barb said...

wow....that is a great idea!!!

Joanne said...

Great idea!!

Lurline said...

Exactly what I need - I have been scrounging for a couple of missing rulers!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Sue-Anne said...

Shar, that is the best idea I have seen for ages. I think I will have to employ one of my boys to get one up on my wall. Thank you so much for sharing.

Quilts and Cats said...

Pegboard is definitely a freind! I've had mine up for years and it's amazing how much stuff is on it. Besides my rulers, there's my scissors, rotary cutters, new patterns, misc. notions, etc. It's amazing how much stuff you can fit in 2' x 4' space!

Karen said...

I keep all my rulers in a wood box. Your peg board makes for a much more organised way of keeping them where you can see what you want and grab it.

Zlaty said...

great idea Shar! thanks!