Thursday, June 3, 2010

Teeny Tiny Nine Patch



Look at these darling little nine patch blocks..........Just too darn cute!.....Julia at Greenquilts blog has issued a Teeny Tiny Nine Patch challenge She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make these darling blocks.....The nine patches finish at..........1 1/2 inches!!!! If you would like to join or see how to make these Teeny Tiny blocks........Click over to Julia's blog and have a look!!! I enjoyed making these and a big thank you to Julia for the tutorial!!! :)~

Happy Stitches,
Shar

6 comments:

Barb said...

Those are cute!

Rhonda said...

OMG...Shar.....I can't believe they are so tiny....Girl you are talented and brave. Great job!

Julia Wood said...

Your nine patches are so perfect!

Sue-Anne said...

Oh My God! I can't believe how small they are and they are perfect!

Belly Ballot said...

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. web and design

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
free flyknit 5.0
yeezy 350 boost
yeezy 350v2 boost
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
jordan james shoes
mercurial soccer boots