Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kokeshi Stuffie

I made this Kokeshi Stuffie..... It was a fast and fun project! .... Plus it gave me a finish for the month of February....LOL... I found this cute little stitchery as a free pattern here It's by Melly & Me. I've just started easing into the stitchery world....My stitching needs practice.....it's crooked....(my hands shake).......I have skipped stitches.....( my eyes are bad). :)~
I had fun making it....... Have you ever accidently sewn a project to your pant leg?.....Just curious......I would never do that.....LOL....Ok.....I admitt....I did it!.....heheheh......I have another pattern traced and ready to start....It's by Bronwyn Hayes and it's called.......Vase Of Flowers It's a free pattern that you can find here.....Hope you all are having a great week!

Happy Stitching
Shar

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Shar, is that anything like sewing your finger? LOL...yes, I've done that.

Janet said...

It is really cute and free. Yes I have sewn my project to itself, my clothes and other things. It's humbling.

Rhonda said...

Shar, you are so bad.....LOL...of course I popped over to the links you provided and just had to download the BOTM.....oh well, I'll get to that .....on day!

Melissa said...

She is adorable! And no I have never sewn a project to my pants. I only sew them to my shirt and to the loose edges of the project piece itself!

Barb said...

Great job!!! Love it!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

That is very cute! I should make one and use it as a pincushion. So, you like to sew things to your pants? I have sewn things to my finger, many times and I never feel a thing.

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
free flyknit 5.0
yeezy 350 boost
yeezy 350v2 boost
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
jordan james shoes
mercurial soccer boots