Friday, February 12, 2010

Mariner's Compass


Hi Everyone, Oh my..... I have been so sick. It's just terrible...... blah... I'm in a daze from the cold meds. We may actually get alittle snow tonight. Possible 1 or 2 inches........I hope we do it would be nice to look out my window and see it snowing! I need a pick me up.....blah......This is what I'm working on at the moment. A Mariner's Compass wall quilt. It measures 26 1/2" square. Designed by Brenda Henning....if you would be interested in this pattern you can download it for free here It's Friday.....I hope you all have a great weekend! Stay warm :)

Shar

6 comments:

R. Quilter said...

Your quilt is beautiful.

Rhonda said...

Hi Shar, sorry to hear that you've been under the weather....love your compass and thanks for the link.
As for snow.....we've gotten 3 inches of snow here in central Texas and it hasn't melted which is very unusual.
Take care.

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better!
The first quilting class I ever took was for a Mariner's Compass. I was a new quilter so I asked the shop owner if it was an easy class. She said yes so I signed up. I think she just wanted the business because making a Mariner's Compass is not a beginner's class. I had a great teacher, though, and was able to accomplish it with a little trial and error.

Rhonda said...

Hi Shar......I started a Mariner's Compass today while watching the snow fall here in Texas.....pop by to see how it's going when you get a chance.

prashant said...

beautiful.
home based data entry

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
free flyknit 5.0
yeezy 350 boost
yeezy 350v2 boost
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
jordan james shoes
mercurial soccer boots